Premier Performance and Legendary Build Quality
Furutech makes a wide variety of OEM parts known the world over for their quality construction and superb sound. Our engineers examine every part of the signal and power path no matter how small and optimize each and every connection.
Take 4.4mm balanced connectors:
Furutech’s beautifully finished, beautiful sounding FT-7445(R) connectors are is the result of meticulous engineering and careful audition of various suitable materials. The FT-7445(R) features a one-piece construction α (Alpha) Copper alloy conductor with audio grade POM insulation for minimal impedance and a stainless housing for superior damping.
• Main conductor: One-piece rhodium-plated α (Alpha) Copper alloy main conductor.
• Ground conductor: Rhodium-plated α (Alpha) Copper alloy conductor.
• Insulation: Audio grade POM.
• Housing: Stainless.
• Cable Clamp: Copper Alloy.
• Specified for core insulation diameters up to 6.0mm.
• Connections: Soldered (light sanding of the plating on the solder contacts may be required before soldering).
• Net Weight: 11.8g Approx.
• Dimensions: Housing: 11.2ψx 30.8mm overall length approx.
• Total overall length: 50.3 mm approx.