ATR4650-USB Digital Surface-Mount/Clip-On Microphone
The ATR4650-USB is a small condenser boundary microphone that is convenient for podcasting, video- and teleconferencing, and casual recording applications, such as meetings, conversations, and note-taking. The microphone features an omnidirectional pickup pattern to provide full 360? coverage. Its 1.8 m cable is terminated with a USB-C connector and comes with a USB-C to USB-A adapter, allowing you to connect to the USB input on computers, tablets, smartphones, and other devices. With its integral clothing clip, the ATR4650-USB can also be used as lapel mic. Or it can be snapped into the included slim-profile monitor mount and affixed to a computer monitor or other surface.
- Utility USB microphone for computer applications
- Easily portable boundary mic plugs into USB input on a computer, tablet, smartphone or other device
- 1.8 m cable is terminated with USB-C connector, and comes with USB-C to USB-A adapter
- Slim-profile mount for easy attachment to flat-panel monitor or other surface
- Integral clothing clip enables use as a lapel microphone
- Omnidirectional pickup pattern offers full 360? coverage